April 1, 2009

Birthday Cards

Happy April Fool's day! I hope you didn't get fooled to many times.

I have a couple of cards to share.

My youngest nephew celebrated his birthday in February. He wanted to ride a horse for his birthday. No, not a carousel horse; a real one. Although I could not grant that wish, I did make him a cute “Cowboy” card.


Here is card that I made for my cousin. She is celebrating her 30th birthday on Friday.

I was pleased with how it turned out. I just wished I would have stamped something for the front of the card.

I am trying to make birthday cards to send this year. For those of you who celebrated your day in January, I apologize. I sent you a store bought card. Maybe you will get a hand made surprise some time during the year.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Stamp and Smile said...

Hi Charlotte... I wanted to pop in to your blog! Beautiful cards! And a sweet blog header too, I need to update mine! The card with the "PUPPIES" is so adorable with the CB embossed card base... Smiles! :)