July 4, 2010

Rain

I woke up yesterday morning to the sound of rain.

Usually cloudy, rainy days color my world a little blue.

Yesterday, however, the rain was beautiful.

Peaceful.

I ventured out to the Wal-Mart around 4:30 p.m.

I just had a few things on my shopping list. One item in particular was a ball, similar to a nerf ball, but not quite. The ball changes colors. Anyway, I thought I might have more luck at the Wal-Mart across town, because the one I frequent is quite busy and probably all sold out of said ball.

When I turned into the parking lot, I was immediately aware that I had made a mistake regarding the Wal-Mart choice.

95% of the parking lot was under water.

Here are a couple of pictures I snapped with the ole iphone.




If it's raining in your neck of the woods, I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am!

Blessings!







No comments: