September 10, 2009

Sunflowers

One of the neat things about living in rural america, is the agriculture.

I traveled to Abilene a couple of weeks ago. Just outside of Lubbock, I noticed a blanket of yellow sunflowers. It was beautiful. I knew it would be a great background for a picture.

I noticed the sunflowers again on the trip back from Abilene. I could not wait to take some pictures.

A couple of days later, I called my niece and nephew to see if they were up for a photo shoot.

My niece is always willing.



My nephew, not so much!

I wanted to take a few more pictures.

When we stopped, Shawyn would not get out of the car. I made the mistake of leaving the keys in the ignition. He locked all the doors!

I did manage to get some pictures of Caley. I love this picture; I just wish I knew enough about photoshop elements to get rid of the shadows. I need to work on lighting.



All in all it was a fun couple of hours…for me anyway. I did buy ice cream to pay for their services.

Enjoy your evening!



No comments: